Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna papercraft W.I.P.

This time you don't have to guess what I'm working on (because I'm sure you would have guessed easily anyway... ;o)

It's Yuna in her Gunner outfit from Final Fantasy X-2. Although the original Final Fantasy X was the better game, I like Yuna's character design in FFX-2 more (it's the other way around for Rikku, that's why I made her in the FFX version ;o)

As you can see the game model I'm starting with is a whole lot more complex than my two recent Tomb Raider projects, so this one will probably take *a bit* longer to re-model... I'll try to keep you guys up to date on my progress!

greetz ninjatoes

2 comments:

  1. hah, my god, i do NOT envy you on this one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You designed several paper models yourself, so you know it's just a matter of making choices how difficult you want it to be.

    Well that; and having a lot of time (at least during the weekends ;o)

    greetz ninjatoes

    ReplyDelete